Additional details available in December.
Pre Conference Courses: June 2-3*
- Saturday, June 2: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Sunday, June 3: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Post Conference Courses: June 6-9*
- Wednesday, June 6: 2:00PM-6:00PM
- Thursday, June 7: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Friday, June 8: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Saturday, June 9: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Math Review for Certification Exams
- ASP Examination Preparation Workshop
- CHST Examination Preparation Workshop
- CSP Examination Preparation Workshop
- OHST Examination Preparation Workshop
- The ASSE Risk Assessment Certificate Program
- ISO 45001 Certificate Program
- Certificate in Safety Management
- Certificate in the Executive Program in Safety Management
- Global Safety Management Certificate Program
Foundation Golf Outing
Sunday, June 3 – 8:00AM shotgun start
This is an excellent opportunity to support the Foundation and network with over 100 safety professionals on an amazing course.
Registration fee of $165 per player includes round of golf, cart, range balls, lunch, contests and prizes.
Sunday, June 3 - 7:30AM-5:30PM
Women in Safety Engineering (WISE) all-day event offers attendees of all genders an opportunity to explore, inspire and network around topics that focus on the power of a well-rounded OSH professional. This event explores personal development with topics previously ranging from developing your own personal mission statement, improving communication skills, the power of storytelling, improving memory skills and even follow up to success stories from our previous events.
ACADEMIC FORUM / ABET WORKSHOP*
Sunday, June 3 - 8:30AM - 2:30PM
Sponsored by the Academics Practice Specialty
The Forum is open to all Academics Practice Specialty Members or full time occupational safety and health academicians and researchers. The Forum offers a great opportunity to stimulate the exchange of ideas concerning OSH education practices.
- Best practices
- Teaching modes
- Mentoring and networking